Monday, May 8, 2023

Just Thinking of You

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Make My Monday and the theme is Clean and Simple (card base + 1 layer).  I made a Thinking of You card to send to a friend who is still recovering from a stroke.

For my card I softly blended Sahara Sand ink over Altenew Grid Stencil and then stamped SU Two Tone Flora in Calypso Coral ink, full strength for the detail image and stamping off once for the lighter base layer.  I stamped the first flower off the side and then added the second flower.  I wanted to add stems and leaves so I used SU Flowering Tulips for those and stamped them in Wild Wasabi ink.  The sentiment is also from the Flowering Tulips set.  For a final touch I used SU Stitched With Whimsy dies (retired)  around the panel - it just adds stitches but does not cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

2 comments:

  1. These flowers are so pretty, JoAnn! Love the colors and the depth in your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.