Friday, October 14, 2022

Happy Birthday to The Flower Challenge

 Hello friends, glad you stopped by.  I made a card for The Flower Challenge.  They are celebrating their 6th birthday and have lots of prizes.  Happy Birthday Flower Challenge.

 

 

I used Spellbinders Layered Daisies for the flowers and also Spellbinders Mini Blooms and Sprigs for the 2 small flowers and sprigs.  I cut them from SU Blushing Bride and blended a darker pink ink in the centers.  After layering the flowers, I mounted them with foam tape on a white panel cut with Pinkfresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Plaid die.  I added the leaves and stems cut from SU Pear Pizzazz under the flower petals.   I cut the yellow flower centers 3 times and layered them for dimension.   Memory Box Happy Birthday Posh Script die is cut from Pear Pizzazz and White and glued together.  I added small strips of foam tape to mount it.

I am also linking to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies as I used quite a few dies on this one.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

4 comments:


  1. Spellbinders does it again and with your help, this is a winner! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job of blending the colored cardstock on these beautiful flowers, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of dies.. so beautyful. the flowers and sentiment look so beautiful..
    Thank you for joining us at HLS die challenge.. take care, keep crafting..
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pretty flowers against the white bg. Love the color choices and neat look.

    Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge.
    Sathya/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.