Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Birthday Blessings

 Hello friends.  I have a card to share that I made with SU Painted Harvest (retired).  My card was inspired by this card by my friend Bonnie. I told her I would share it.  Thanks so much Bonnie for the inspiration.

 

and here is my card.

I used the same colors (Pumpkin Pie, Peach Parfait, Crushed Curry, Old Olive) and layout but made a full panel for the front of the card, and used a birthday sentiment from Verve.  I die cut the sentiment with a stitched oval die and mounted it with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

4 comments:

  1. I am honored, JoAnn! Your full panel is so pretty and I love the sentiment! Thank you for the shout out, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with this fabulous set! You CASEd Bonnie beautifully! I need to get this set out too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing, Joann. I had a comment of yours from 2014 show up in my comments spam file recently. Iʻm so glad it did because itʻs never to late to say thank you and I got to see your beautiful card! I love your image and beautiful color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.