Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #67 - Poinsettias and Posies

 Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card with poinsettias that I made for the October Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

 

 
I used Spellbinders Holiday Blooms for all the die cuts, poinsettias from Real Red, leaves from Pear Pizzazz and pine branches from white.  The sentiment from Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments is embossed in gold and cut with a stitched oval die.  The navy pattern paper is from SU Abstract Beauty (retired).  It already had the gold splatters on it and I embossed it with my new Spellbinders Circle Illusion 3D EF.  I sponged navy ink on the raised areas to highlight them more.  The sentiment and poinsettias are mounted with foam tape..  I am very happy with the final result.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are on a roll, my friend! Love these poinsettias and they show beautifully on that background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.