Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Two Thank You Cards

 Hello friends.  I have two thank you cards to share today.

Sunday was Pastor Appreciation Day at our church and these are the two cards I made for our Pastor and Assistant Pastor

The first card is for our Pastor who has been with us for 7 years.  The pattern paper is from my stash and is matted with SU Early Espresso.  The white panel is embossed with SU Tasteful Textile EF and matted with Early Espresso.  Thank you is a Memory Box die which I cut from white and layered with Early Espresso.  It is mounted with foam tape on an oval die cut from matching blue cardstock.

This card is for our Assistant Pastor who is from out west and has lived on a ranch so thought this would be an appropriate card.  I used Frantic Stamper Western Cowboy and Desert Sunset dies cut from black and glued over a watercolor panel.   I traced the die over the panel so I would know where to add the color to match up and then glued the die cuts on.  I added foam tape to the top portion of the cowboy and cactus, then glued the bottom strip.  The sentiment is from an MFT set, die cut with a stitched banner die and mounted with foam tape.  The card base is SU Sahara Sand.

I will link to Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes.  I used Memory Box and Frantic Stamper dies.

Grab our Badge!

and also to Cards 4 Guys as the one with the horse fits their theme of animals. 

Cardz 4 Guyz Logo

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards that I'm sure were much appreciated, JoAnn! I love that shade of blue with the dark brown and the cowboy card is fantastic with the sunny background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giddyup!! What a great masculine thank you card!! Thanks for playing along with our "any animal" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 pretty cards here, Joanne, but that Thank You card is especially striking! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an interesting die. Your horse and western scene works really well with the theme. Thank you for joining my challenge choice at Cardz4Guyz this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both lovely cards. I like the idea of a Pastor appreciation day. We don't have anything like that in our Church but maybe I need to send a card anyway. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.