Monday, October 11, 2021

Another Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card for another young couple at church.  I was playing with my new Glimmer Hot Foil system by Spellbinders and some new dies.  I was inspired by a card on the Spellbinders site to make this pretty card. 


 This is the card from the Spellbinder's site.

Diamonetta Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken

 I copied it except I added some punched red foil hearts to the card.  I think the card is so pretty and I will be making more cards with the foiling plates.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This card is outside your comfort zone I think? Turned out so unique and colors are very rich looking. Super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foiling on black is so elegant, JoAnn! The little foil hearts are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Marlene, but a stunning card and I know it will be appreciated by the couple you are giving it too...so nice you make cards with someone in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.