Saturday, October 23, 2021

Eek! It's Your Birthday for Color Throwdown

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share.  I made this for a little girl at church turning 4 yrs. old, I think she will like it.  I used the colors from the Color Throwdown Color Challenge - pink, aqua, and lavender. 

 

I stamped and colored these cute mice from MFT It's a Mice Time to Celebrate set (sorry it has been discontinued, but they have another cute mice set) using the challenge colors, plus a light gray for the mice.  I fussy cut the images as I don't have the dies.  I added a strip of woodgrain paper to the bottom after I had sponged on some lt. pink ink for the background.  I added the mice with foam tape and stamped the 2 sentiments from the same set.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, I'm sure the birthday girl will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, JoAnn! Love these cut mice, especially the one popping out of the package!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.