Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today based on the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

I was looking through my unused pieces and found this panel which I used a mask and sponged the yellow in the center of the panel and then embossed a stripe stamp over it with white embossing powder.  I thought his worked well with the sketch.  The butterflies are stamped and die cut with an old Sizzix/Hero Arts set, and colored with Copics.  I glued them just in the centers and raised the wings slightly.  I stamped "happy" from SU Pretty Perennials, fussy cut around it, and then mounted it with foam tape.  Birthday is from SU Well Said set and mounted with foam tape also.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


2 comments:

  1. Love the sunny yellow background with these pretty blue butterflies, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.