Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Anniversary Card for The Paper Players

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card for some good friends to share today.

I used this pretty flower from Altenew Nature Blossoms and stamped it in SU Bashful Blue and Marina Mist inks (both retired).  I colored the flower center and leaves with markers and then mounted them with foam tape on a Lattice Frame die cut  by Sunny Studio. This was mounted over a Bashful Blue panel and then to a Marina Mist card base.  The sentiment is from SU Many Mates, die cut with SU Layered Ovals dies and mounted with foam tape.  I added some clear rhinestones for a little bling.  I punched the corners of the white inside layer with a decorative corner punch to fancy it up a little.

 The challenge over at the Paper Players is Springtime Flowers so I am linking my card up there.
 
 
I will also link to The Flower Challenge - Pretty Pastels since I used pastel blues.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely JoAnn! Don't you wish those beautiful blues were NOT retired, I do! The lattice makes a perfect background for your pretty floral! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players challenge this week, always happy to see your creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lattice frame die set gives this card the final finish to elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful display and design. The lattice background is perfect for your soft and sweet flower. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty blues and I love that lattice background! A beautiful anniversary card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and feminine. the trellis behind your floral image really reminds me of those late spring days. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card to celebrate an anniversary! Love the shades of blue. Your design is beautiful with the lattice and scalloped background for your beautiful flower and leaves, JoAnn. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.