Saturday, April 17, 2021

Anniverary Card

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share that I made for some friends at church.


I saw this card by Cindy I knew it would make a lovely anniversary card.  I used different colors, sentiment, and a different embossing folder. I used the Tufted EF and a larger heart in the middle of the woven heart.  I also used 3/8" strips instead of 1/2' like Cindy used.  I was pleased with the final card and I hope the recipients will like it too.  The sentiment is from SU Many Mates and is stamped on a Stitched Rectangle die cut..

Other supplies are SU Lots of Hearts dies and Bermuda Bay Cardstock. 
 
I will link to Happy Little Stampers - Anything  Goes With Dies as I used several dies for this card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a blessed day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they will love this card, JoAnn! Love the weaving and the crisp aqua and white!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.