Friday, February 5, 2021

The Flower Challenge

 Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card to share that I made for The Flower Challenge - Latest Stamps or Dies.

 
For my card I used my new Altenew Wallpaper flowers and Honey Bee Stamps' Farmhouse Check Background. I stamped the background in Memento Tuxedo Black and matted with a black mat.  The flowers are also stamped in black and colored with Copics.  I fussy cut the flowers and added some black Nuvo Drops to the centers of the flowers.  The leaves are from Altenew Beautiful Day and stamped with two shades of green and then die cut.  The sentiment is from a SU set embossed in white on a black stitched flag die cut.  I mounted the flowers and the sentiment with foam tape, only putting tape on the ends of the banner and glue in the center.
 
Thanks so  much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card design JoAnn. That Altenew wallpaper flower stamp is so beautiful. Your coloring is also super pretty. Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue flowers, JoAnn! Your shading is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful with those blue flowers. Lovely card. Funny, I was just playing with those flowers yesterday although I didn't end up making anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love the soft blue hue you used to color the flowers! The Wallpaper Flowers set is one of my favorite floral stamps! So gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.