Tuesday, February 16, 2021

CAS Christmas Card Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card to share today.  It is for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge -  Dogs and or Cats.

 

 I stamped the cute kitties from Newton's Nook Caroling Newton in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Promarkers.  I added some white Flower Soft to the hat brims and pompoms on the 2 kitties on the right.  I fussy cut the image and mounted with foam tape to a stitched rectangle die cut that I embossed with SU Snowfall EF.   The sentiment is from the same set and I fussy cut it and added it with foam tape also. I added a thin red mat and then added it to my card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Such adorable kitties singing Christmas carols! Love their red and green scarves and hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how cute are these kittens !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kitten choir is adorable JoAnn! I love the colouring and added texture from the flower soft in their touques. Also great texture from the embossed falling snow in the background. Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image, and beautifully coloured. Love those rosy cheeks!
    Jane
    Guest Designer at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cats out carolling - beautifully coloured. Love their hats and scarves looking so festive. Thanks so much for making a card for the CAS Christmas challenge I'm hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.