Thursday, November 7, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Off the Edge

Hello friends.  It is Thursday and you know what that means - time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday.  This time I chose the "toppings" option of "off the edge"  You can take your image off the edge of the card, off the edge of a mat or whatever suits your fancy as long as it is for a birthday
I stamped this big flower image from Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers in SU Blueberry Bushel ink.  Is bigger than the front of the card so part of the image is off the card, and then I fussy cut around one side of the image.  I mounted that panel with foam tape to give it some dimension and added a piece of Blueberry Bushel pattern paper under the image.  The sentiment is from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments, also stamped in Blueberry Bushel ink. An easy card to make and it turned out so pretty.

You should check out all the fabulous cards by the designers and our Surprise Party Guest  Annie over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us in this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour choice for this pretty card! And thank you for the fun challenge theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty stamp and beautiful shade of blue! Great choice for a challenge, JoAnne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in blue (my fave colour). I have this stamp and have yet to ink it up. This large stamp is perfect for off-the-edge stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty in blue, JoAnne! I love the way you cut away the edge and popped it up over the text pp! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I have said so many times JoAnn...you are my floral queen! This is a beauty in blue!!! Going to try to have a little stamping party at the house in December...I will let you know if if comes to be! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is stunning in so many ways. I love the monochromatic look and the "off the edge" of the stamped image. I enjoyed this theme, JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous monochromatic card, JoAnn! Such an elegant blue tone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree, JoAnn - easy and pretty!! Love the scripty background too, its the perfect combination for those lovely bunch of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you fussy cut the edge of that beautiful image and creating the card in that gorgeous blue...just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, JoAnn and a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the blue flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card JoAnne, love the off the edge design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, JoAnn. I like how the flowers spill over the script paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful JoAnn! I love the layered and off the edge flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.