Saturday, November 30, 2019

Shadow Box Frame

I am making gifts for a few friends for Christmas and saw this beautiful shadow box frame on Pinterest  and had to make one for my friend.  I changed a few things but the basic theme is there.
This is Debbie's frame, not sure what size hers is but mine is 9x9" and I had to alter some of the elements.
and this is mine.
I didn't realize the frame had the linen like fabric mounted inside but it was perfect as the base for the elements I used, which are Whisper White & Blackberry Bliss cardstock and ink.  I used MFT alphabet dies for Friend, and the friend sentiment from MFT Words of Inspiration (love this sentiment), also MFT Stitched Ric Rac die for the zig zag.  The leaf die cut border and the flower/leaves in the top right corner are from  SU Wonderful Romance (retired).   The tea cup and small sentiment are from SU Tea Together.  I shaded the teacup with a light gray for more dimension and stamped the rosebuds, colored with ink and an aqua brush.  I mounted the teacup with foam tape on the cardstock.  Butterflies are from SU Butterfly Gala stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink.  The bottom center flowers are from SU Wishing You Well (retired)  I altered a punched element to make the vase. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. What a special and beautiful gift for your friend, JoAnn! I'm sure she will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.