Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Thank You So Very Much

Hello friends.  I needed a couple of thank you cards so I am sharing one I made.
I used this pretty SU Country Floral EF for the main panel, and sponged some Lost Lagoon ink over the raised flower areas.  The pretty border is cut from Lost Lagoon card with a Delicate Lace Edgelits die.  The lovely butterfly is from Butterfly gala stamped in Lost Lagoon ink  The sentiment is from Flourishing Phrases, also in Lost Lagoon.  I die cut it with the an oval die and mounted it on a Stitched Oval die, and mounted with foam tape.  I added 3 small pearls for a finishing touch and the card was done.  I really like how it turned out.

Grab Our Badge!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty butterfly, JoAnn, and I love how you've colored the raised flowers! A serene and beautiful way to say thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card JoAnn!
    Love the soft pretty colours!
    We are THANKFUL you played along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.