Thursday, October 24, 2019

CAS Watercolour - Maple Leaf

Hello friends. This is my second post today, scroll down for my Seize the Birthday card.

 I am sharing a card I made for CAS Watercolour card challenge - Maple Leaf.
Happy 3rd birthday to CAS Watercolour.
I used watercolouring, stamping, die-cutting, and dry embossing on  my card.  I added ink from several DOI on a stamping block and used my aqua painter brush to color a section of Bristol Smooth card.  I then stamped the maple leaves and die cut them with Reverse Confetti Fall Foilage stamps and matching dies.   The card base and panel are SU Very Vanilla Heavy CS.  I die cut MFT Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window from the top panel and then embossed it with SU Subtle EF.  I stamped the sentiment from PTI Autumn Hills in Vintage Photo DI on the card base and mounted the die cut panel over it with foam tape.  I shaped the leaves a little with my fingers and then just glued them down in the middle.

I am also linking up to AAA Birthday Challenge - Colour Palette, since my card matches their autumn color palette.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful maple leaves JoAnn. And a wonderful layout with perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've framed the sentiment and placed your pretty maple leaves around it! A beautiful Fall birthday card, JoAnn! Thanks so much for celebrating our birthday with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those soft colours on the maple leaves! Also a great layout! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty are the challenge colours in these toned down shades. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you come back to join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the watercolor look on those leaves and the layout of your card. Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful those soft fall colours on white. Very elegant.
    Love
    Ela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.