Sunday, October 20, 2019

Another Birthday Card

Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share using paper from the old DCWV Dots, Stripes, & Plaids mat stack that I used on my card yesterday.  I loved this blue plaid paper in the pad and wanted to use it.
I  die cut the Fresh Peonies image by Technique Tuesday after I colored it with Copics.   The sentiment from SU Happy Birthday Gorgeous (retired) is stamped in SU Pacific Point on a Stitched Rectangle die cut and mounted with foam tape.  The blue plaid paper has a light glittery stripe in the design so I added Wink of Stella to my flowers to give them some sparkle.  The sparkle doesn't show up much on the flowers. It is so pretty in person.  I also added 3 small rhinestones for a little more bling. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, another pretty plaid paper. I love that sparkle and your flowers are gorgeous! WOS doesn't show up in my photos either, but I know what wonderful shimmer it gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue plaid paper with a Beautiful bloom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.