Thursday, October 17, 2019

Tis the Season

Hi friends.  I am sharing a Christmas card I made with my new SU Tidings All Around set. I saw a similar card using this set but don't remember where I saw it or whose it is. 
 I stamped the wreath twice, once in Old Olive and once in Pear Pizzazz inks, off setting it a tiny bit. I stamped the berries in Real Red.  The wreath cut out fine even though it was a little off from the die.
I added the tiny red flowers using a die from the Detailed Deer die set.  I layered 2 flowers together and added a tiny yellow pearl to the centers.  The wreath was mounted with foam tape on a panel embossed with the Pinewood Planks EF.  The sentiment is from the wreath set and is stamped in Real Red, die cut with a stitched oval die and matted with a scallop oval from Real Red.  The red bow is a die from Pretty Pines (retired).  I added a thin red mat and them mounted it to my card base.  

This was an easy card to make and turned out so pretty.  I might have to make a few more of them.
I will link this up over at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Your wreath is so pretty, JoAnn! I love how you've offset it and placed it on the embossed paneling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a festive wreath on such a pretty background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.