Friday, October 11, 2019

Another Anniversary Card

Hello friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card I made for a couple at church (there are 4 this month).  I was inspired by this card on Pinterest made by Mariza.  
I love the card and I love the Verve set so I had to CASE it with a few minor changes.
I used Blueberry Bushel DSP from last year's SU 2018-2020 In-Color pack.  The heart image was stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink and die-cut with the matching die.  I mounted it with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same Verve set, Love Everlasting.  The Verve heart border is cut from Brushed Silver CS.  I added a row of rhinestones to the bottom border and tied silver cording around the top border, which is only partially cut with the impression of the hearts.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I think this is my favorite anniversary card ever, JoAnn! What a beautiful shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo and the design is so pretty. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.