Monday, September 17, 2018

Wedding Card - Congratulations

Hello friends.  This is the second wedding card requested by my friend for her granddaughter's wedding.  She had two granddaughters getting married within two weeks of each other. I did this one like their invitation also, with the flower border on top and bottom with the names and date in the middle.  I blurred out the names which I created on the computer.
The flowers are stamped with Simon Says Stamp Beautiful flowers and colored with Copics to match the flowers on the invitation.  I am pleased with the final result and I think she will be also.

I am linking this up at the Flower Challenge - Anything goes.  You know I love making floral cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate it when you leave comments.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. GorfeGor wedding card. Thanks for your visit and sweet comment on my blog hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful wedding card, JoAnn! Beautifully colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and these flowers are so pretty, perfect for a wedding! Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.