Thursday, September 6, 2018

Celebrate for Just Us Girls Challenge

I got my card made just in time before the Just Us Girls challenge closed.  It is Word Week and the word is Celebrate.

For my card I looked through my stamps and found this older set from SU Endless Birthday Wishes and it had all these sayings and the cake image.  I stamped the sentiments and die cut them with MFT Fishtail Flags dies.  I stamped the cake and did some light coloring with Promarkers, then die cut it with an older  SU Framelits die.  I fussy cut the black mat to make it stand out against the pretty pattern paper from Recollections Butterfly Blooms 6x6 pad.  I mounted this panel with foam tape and the banners are also mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I really appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten that this set has a birthday cake! A fun way to celebrate! Hope you have a great weekend planned, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great celebration card! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.