Saturday, December 9, 2017

Happy Birthday for a Friend

Today I am sharing a card I made for a sweet friend at church.  I used SU Blushing Bride CS and  pattern paper from Recollections Midnight Garden pack.   The pink scallop frame is cut with MFT Blueprints 20 die, and the frame is from MFT Stitched Circle Frames.  I mounted the frame with foam tape and also added glitter enamel dots to the right side.  The sentiment is from Verve Cake and Candles set.  The flowers are from SU Secret Garden (retired).  I stamped them with Blushing Bride ink, fussy cut them, and then sponged more ink on the petals.  I added glitter enamel dots to the centers and mounted them with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. JoAnn, this is gorgeous! I love your cut our center frame, and your flowers are fabulous! Your church friend will love this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.