Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Viva la Verve December

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for the Viva la Verve December sketch.  Julie does wonderful sketches and they are a great starting point to make my cards.
The pattern paper is from Authentique Classique Essentials 6x6 pad, matted with black, accept for the mostly black DSP, which was a scrap on my desk from another card.  The flowers and sentiment are from Verve Kindness Matters.  I stamped the flowers in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and sponged them with SU Crushed Curry ink, and then added a black enamel dot to the centers.  The larger flower is stamped twice, fussy cut and layered.   The leaves are from a flower in Verve One Person (discontinued), and sponged with SU Pear Pizzazz ink.  The sentiment circle and mat are cut with MFT dies and adhered with foam tape.  The flowers are also mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that sentiment and your FAB color combo, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Never tire of those gorgeous Verve flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love those lovely yellow flowers. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.