Saturday, December 23, 2017

Anniversary Card for Friends

Good Morning friends.  Just 2 more days until Christmas.  I hope you all are ready.  

Today I am sharing a card I made for a good friend whose anniversary is a few days after Christmas.
The flower and leaves are from SU Painted Harvest set.   I stamped the flower in Pink Pirouette and Sweet Sugarplum inks, and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz. The center of the flower is stamped with SU Smoky Slate, stamped off once for a lighter shade.  The sentiment is from Verve Love Story (discontinued).  The sentiment panel was cut using a Spellbinders die and mounted with foam tape.  I fussy cut the Baha Breeze mat.  The pattern paper and card base are also SU Baha Breeze.  I added some Silver Nuvo Crystal drops to the sentiment panel.  The white panel is embossed with a Darice EF. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, they will love it! I love seeing this flower stamped in different colors, it's so versatile! Have a blessed Christmas, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I live in Central Florida too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty flower, JoAnn! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.