Monday, December 18, 2017

Merry Monday #270 - Tic Tac Toe

Good Morning friends.  This week we are playing Tic-Tac Toe over on Merry Monday.  Check it out and play along with us.
For my card I chose the top line across - stamping, pattern paper, emboss, as a bonus it also fits the first line down - stamping, die cut, red.
I used a retired SU set for the cardinal image and colored it with Promarkers.  I die cut it with an MFT Stitched Oval die and then fussy cut the small black mat.  The greeting is from Verve's Holiday Treats.  I punched it with a retired SU punch and also fussy cut the mat.  The patten paper is from an older Authentique Joyous Collection 6x6 pad.  The white panel is embossed with the SU Decorative Dots EF.

Be sure to check out the desingers' cards at Merry Monday and play along with us.  This is our last challenge until next year (Jan. 1st).   We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Stunning cardinal in the oval, JoAnn, and I love the patterned strips and embossing behind! I'm always in awe of someone who can fussy cut any shape - your oval mat looks great! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and wonderful 2018!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cardinals and this one is so pretty! The decorative paper goes with him so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great coloring, JoAnn. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card JoAnn and I love your design lay out too! Wishing you and your family a very JOYFUL Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn....you have used one if my favorite images for Christmas! I haven't used it in ages! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Merry Christmas to you! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.