Monday, April 4, 2022

Easter Treats

 Hello friends.  I have some cute Easter treats I made for the ladies in my card class.  I saw this idea on a video (thanks Lori) and thought it would make cute Easter treats (I made 12 of them all together).  You have to watch her video to get the sizes and cutting directions.

I used pattern paper from my stash which has circles but kind of looks like colorful eggs in the background.  SU Arrange A Wreath stamp set and matching dies for the eggs and sentiment.  The grass is an MFT die.  The circles are cut with SU Layering Circles dies. The top is cut with a Tag Topper punch.

I am linking to JUGS - Word Week - Egg

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

 Happy Stamping
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I know you made your friends happy with these sweet treats, JoAnn! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, these egg treat holders are SO cute with all of the spring colors and little stamped eggs! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn... great to see you! There are going to be some grandkids who are very excited! Love your wee egg baskets! Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these JoAnn! They're perfect~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.