Thursday, January 27, 2022

Happy Anniversary in Silver & White

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this for some dear friends who will be celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary this month.

I used a new die from Spellbinders - Magnolia Blooms.  It is a 2 piece set and cuts the bottom solid layer and then a detailed cut out layer.  I cut the bottom layer in white and the top cut out layer in silver foil.  I added a little shading to the flowers with a lt. gray marker - I think it makes them stand out better.  I had seen several samples on the Spellbinders blog and loved the way they are colored.  The sentiment is from a Spellbinders hot foil glimmer plate set of sentiments. The flower image and sentiment are both mounted with foam tape. The white panel is embossed with SU Tasteful Textile EF.

This photo shoes the sentiment better and all the pretty shine.

 
 I am really pleased with the final card and I think the couple will love it too (she is also a card maker).

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Joanne! They will love (and appreciate) this beautiful reminder of their many years together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry, I misspelled your name! (I hate it when I do that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card and I know for certain that at least the female side of the couple will too! LOL. Especially if she is a card maker herself. Love that you captured all the shine for us to enjoy on the bottom photo! Thanks for playing along once again at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just beautiful in silver and white! I love the shine you captured on the second photo. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The foiled flowers and sentiment make for a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant and special, JoAnn! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.