Monday, January 24, 2022

Happy Birthday for Festive Friday Challenge

 Hello friends.  I made this birthday card for my son - his birthday is this week, and used the inspo list at Festive Friday Challenge.

Yea, My card was chosen as one of the Faves at Festive Friday.

FF#001 Festive Friday Faves

 

The image has lots from the list, bird (loon), trees, green, water, masculine, blue.  The image is Loon Scene from Whimsy Stamps.  I just got the stamp and was anxious to use it so it was perfect for the challenge and for my son.  I colored the image with Copics and die cut it with SU Layered Circles dies.  I then matted it with black and mounted it with foam tape.  The blue panel is embossed with SU Tasteful Textile EF.  The sentiment is from another set I had on my desk.  I flagged the ends and mounted it with foam tape also.

I will link to the TicTacToe Challenge - bottom row,  die cut, blue, bird.

and also link to the NBUS challenge as this is the first time I have used this set.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


 

8 comments:

  1. You've made many wonderful cards but i think this is my favourite of them all. It turned out so lovey and a great male theme card as well. thanksk for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful loon and such a pretty card using it, JoAnn! Your son will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly a card anyone would love to receive and especially perfect for men. No doubt your son will appreciate this beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, I think that is such a nice masculine image, you colored it perfectly. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous masculine card JoAnn! I love the beautifully coloured scene against the textured base - the whole thing has a wonderful serene feel. Thanks for playing along with our current Festive Friday challenge and using the current TicTacToe board too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, Loons are one of my favorite birds and your card showcases how beautiful this stamp is. I love the texture behind, too. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful image and you colored it so beautifully. Love the texture you chose. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, JoAnn! Your fabulous creation was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. Please hop over to the challenge blog to grab your winner’s badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.