Thursday, March 11, 2021

Anniversary card for The Paper Players

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing an anniversary card for a couple at church.. I was inspired by the colors and flowers in The Paper Players Spring inspiration photo.

I used dies from SU Pierced Blooms to cut the pretty flowers and leaves in different spring colors. The sentiment panel and pretty bow die cuts are also from the same set.  The sentiment from SU Many Mates is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and mounted with foam tape.  The flowers are also mounted with foam tape and the leaves glued under the edges.  I added a clear rhinestone to the center of the pretty bow.  The white panel is embossed with SU Pinewood Planks EF and matted with a Balmy Blue mat.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



3 comments:

  1. JoAnn, this is such a beautiful CAS card. I love the soft colors and simplicity. Your friends will love it. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, JoAnn! These are such sweet flowers! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet flowers and bow, JoAnn! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.