Monday, March 29, 2021

A Birthday Card

 Hello Friends.  I have a birthday card for a friend that I am sharing today.  I used some old and new dies from Stampin Up.

I love these new Pierced Blooms dies and have used them on quite a few cards.  I cut the flowers from Rococo Rose, the flower centers from white and the leaves from Pear Pizzazz.  I used Ornate Layers die for the lacy white panel with the sentiment (from a retired set).  The pattern paper is from Paper Blooms (Sale-a-Bration) and matted with a thin black mat.  I mounted the white panel and flowers with foam tape and then glued the whole panel to my white card base.  I added clear rhinestones to the flower centers for a touch of bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Love these pierced flowers, JoAnn! They are so pretty with that lacy edged sentiment piece and patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.