Thursday, March 4, 2021

3 Shades of Green for STB

 Hello friends.  We have a new challenge for you at Seize the Birthday and for the "Toppings Option" this time Vicki would like us to use 3 shades of green on our card.

 

I used SU Soft Sea Foam (pattern paper and center of flowers), Pear Pizzazz (leaves), and Shaded Spruce ink to stamp the sentiment from Fancy Phrases.  The sentiment is stamped on a Stitched Nested Label Die and mounted with foam tape. I added a strip of Soft Sea Foam cardstock down the center where the two pattern papers meet.  The flowers and leaves are die cut with SU Pierced Blooms dies.  I added a clear rhinestone to the centers of the flowers and mounted them with foam tape..

 Hop on over to Seize the Birthday and check out all the fun green cards my teammates and our party guest have created for you and join in our fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. I took a closer look at this card as I love the design and the soft colors. It maybe soft, but it packs a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color choices...so restful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades of green are so fresh and fun, JoAnn! Makes me think of Spring! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Such a perfect mix of papers and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness of your card JoAnn! Soft Sea Foam has always been a favorite of mine! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combo of colors, so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card JoAnn, love the soft colours and all of the stitching details on the diecuts, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these delicate shades of green, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The die cut flowers are so pretty with the pierced details, JoAnn! I love your take on the Topping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think yours is the one card this time, that doesn't make the different shades of green so obvious, and I really appreciate how delicately it is done. The card looks fabulous, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft and beautiful! Love the mix of patterns for the background and the fabulous detailed flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.