Wednesday, March 31, 2021

An Easter Card for As You See It Challenge

 Hello Friends.  I have an Easter card to share today. 

I used a retired SU Hold on to Hope stamps & dies for the cross and leafy vines.  I stamped the sunburst from Kinda Eclectic in So Saffron and mounted the layered cross (white and gold) over it.  I stamped the vines in Pear Pizzazz, die cut them and mounted them with foam tape.  The cross and sentiment are also mounted with foam tape.  I created the sentiment on my computer and die cut it with a small Stitched Rectangle Die.  The cross and mats are cut with gold foil card.

I will link to the As You See It Challenge - Easter theme.
you still have time to play challenge 246 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and a Blessed and Happy Easter.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant, JoAnn! I love the sunburst behind the cross and the vine below! Thanks for entering our theme challenge at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Easter card, JoAnn! Love that gold cross with the rays shining behind it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.