Sunday, December 23, 2018

Two Christmas cards

Hello friends.  I am sharing 2 last minute Christmas cards I made.
  The first one has a red poinsettia made with an older MFT die on a card base of Very Vanilla CS.  The embossed border was made with a retired SU embossing border..  The sentiment from Verve Weary World is embossed in gold.  I added some ribbon trimmed in gold.

 The second card is made with SU Detailed Poinsettia Thinlets die.  I die cut the base of the poinsettia from vellum and the outline layer from gold foil.  The white panel is die cut with the border die from the same set and layered over a panel of gold foil.  The sentiment from The Project Bin Luke 2 is embossed in gold.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I love the festive red poinsettia with the embossed scalloped border, JoAnn! And the elegance of the white vellum poinsettia is gorgeous and even prettier in person! Thank you and Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful! Marry Christmas, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful, JoAnn. I love a classic poinsettia Christmas card, but I have to say I'm really partial to the gold-embossed vellum one! So elegant!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.