Friday, December 28, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Today I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a couple at church.  I used the MojoMonday  Sketch 505 and turned it sideways to fit my sentiment and used the flower for the circle element.

 The sentiment is a Verve stamp  on an MFT Pierced Fistail Flag die and the flower is MFT Upsy Daisy. I die cut it in white and colored it with a marker to match the DSP.  I added the rhinestone for a little bling.  I cut two of the leafy flourish scroll and cut it apart to make the leaf embellishment.  The paper is some older Hot Off The Press paper I found in my stash. I thought the heart paper would be perfect for an anniversary card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anniversary card, JoAnn! Love the hearts peeking out from the strip of DSP. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the hearts on this pretty card!
    Happy New Year, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those hearts are perfect for an anniversary card! Love the frilly flower! We had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I sure do like how sketches can be so versatile. You made it fit perfectly. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a prettty card JoAnn! Wishing you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.