Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Joy to the World

Hello friends.  I am almost finished with my Christmas cards and this is one I loved making.  It shows the true meaning of Christmas.
The Joy die is from Cottage Cutz and I have used it on several cards.  For this one I cut it from textured gold paper and mounted it with foam tape to a circle die cut.   The sentiment is from Concord & 9th Joy Stamp set.  I cut it with a fishtail die and mounted it with foam tape also.  The gold foil stripe paper is from Craft Smith Love Story 12x12 pad.

I am linking my card up to three challenges:





Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this die cut and that it is in gold against the black and white stripes! No wonder it is one of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you loved making this beautiful card, JoAnn! I love that gorgeous textured gold and the striped papers!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. That die is so wonderful, you don't need much else to go with it. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love this die! Such an elegant Christmas card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful this is! Traditional and modern combined. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.