Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I am sharing a couple of anniversary cards I made for couples at church.  I have 7 anniversary cards and quite a few birthday cards to make for my church family in December, plus my Christmas cards so I am a busy lady. :)  I love making them though.

For this card I used paper from an older DCWV Lemon Flower Matstack.  It has glittery papers in it.  The gray parts of the flower paper is actually silver glitter which doesn't show up in the photo.  The green is cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax 1 & 2 (discontinued).  The flower is MFT Upsy Daisy (discontinued) cut from SU So Saffron and the leaves are cut from SU Pear Pizzazz with MFT Stitched Blooms. The sentiment is from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments.  I matted them all with black cardstock and mounted the daisy and the right side of the sentiment with foam tape.  The final touch was a few rhinestones for bling.

For this one I used Talyored Expressions Weathered EF for the white panel, matted with Balmy Blue catdstock. and Altenew Painted Flowers stamped with SU Balmy Blue ink.  I stamped off once for the light layer and then full strength for the darker layer.  The leaves are stamped with SU Wild Wasabi ink.  The sentiment is a stamp from Hobby Lobby stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink and matted with Balmy Blue cardstock.  I mounted this panel with foam tape and added clear rhinestones.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate it so much which you take time to leave me a comment.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Two pretty anniversary cards, JoAnn! Love the flowers on each! Great use of patterned paper on the first and I love the embossed background on the second! Sounds like a busy month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could pick these out of a box and KNOW these were your cards, JoAnn! BOTH are very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.