Friday, November 9, 2018

Happy Birthday to You for the Flower Challenge

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a friend at church.  Her favorite color is purple.  I am linking it up to The Flower Challenge - Special Occasion.  This happens to be her 50th birthday and that is a special occasion. :)
I used the Floral Frame by Neat and Tangled along with the matching die.  I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Promarkers.  I die cut the floral frame and the inner panel and a few extra flowers.  The sentiment is stamped with SU Elegant Eggplant ink and glued to the pattern paper, from my stash.  I mounted the frame with foam tape and added the extra flowers.  I think she will like this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm sure your friend will love this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will love this card, JoAnn! Those purple flowers are so pretty and a perfect match for the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special card for your friend! I'm sure she will love this in beautiful purple tone, JoAnn! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, especially the colors! So pretty.💜

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.