Thursday, November 15, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Good Morning friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a couple at church.  I am linking it to The Flower Challenge - A Special Occasion.

I used the flowers from Gina K. Designs Stippled Flowers Bundle and colored them with Promarkers.  I then die cut them with the matching dies.  The sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp from Hobby Lobby.  The white panel is cut with MFT Diagonal Sentiment Strip Cover Up die.  These are mounted to a thick black card base.  The flowers are mounted with foam tape.  I added Wink of Stella clear glitter to the flowers - it shows up in the photo below.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. A very classy anniversary card with the red, white and black, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully colored JoAnn. Lovely card with your fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very classy anniversary card and modern with that stripy background in black and white! Beautiful shimmer on the flowers!!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Anniversary card is so pretty. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so rich and elegant, JoAnn! Thanks for the inspiration, too! I have a similar stripe panel cut-out die on Mr. NBUS and I love how you decorated it with your flower bouquet!! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! ❤Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.