Sunday, November 11, 2018

Warm Holiday Wishes

Hello friends.  I am sharing a Christmas card I made using Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch 502. I was so glad to see that Julee started Mojo Monday sketches again.  I always enjoyed playing with her fun sketches.

I used these cute MFT Sweet Holiday Penguins stamps and dies and colored them with Promarkers.  I die cut them and mounted them with foam tape.  The sentiment is from an older Inkadinkadoo stamp set (Warm Holiday Wishes), stamped on an MFT Stitched Circle die cut.  I colored in the stars with a yellow marker.  The green script paper and red/white dotted paper is from MFT Candy Land 6x6 pad and the red and green stripe paper is from an older DCWV Christmas Matstack.  All the papers are matted with black and I used an older SU punch for the scallop border.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Theses penguins are fun and adorable, JoAnn! Love the one balancing the stack of presents on his head! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is too cute, JoAnn! So glad you were able to play along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.