Saturday, November 4, 2017

Welcome Little One for November Viva La Verve sketch

Hello crafty friends.  Today I am sharing a card for the November Viva la Verve sketch.
I substituted the circle and Verve Emery elephant (sorry, he has been discontinued) for the center rectangle panel.  I love this cute little elephant and have used him several times. I colored him with Promarkers and fussy cut him out.  I die cut the sentiment and Blushing Bride mat with MFT Circle Stax dies.  The sentiment is from Verve Little Ones and mounted with foam tape.  The DSP is from Authentique Cuddle 12x12 pad and all the mats are Blushing Bride. I embossed the background panel with a Darice heart EF.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest papers to go with the darling elephant, JoAnn! And the sentiment is so perfect for a new baby! I love how you've done this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby card, gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that elephant with that sentiment! CUTE baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is almost as sweet as a baby girl! Love the pink papers and Emory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet! Nice take on sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darling, JoAnn! Love that sweet little Emery. Thanks so much for joining us at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.