Monday, November 13, 2017

Merry Monday #265 - Outdoor Winter Activity

Happy Monday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Merry Monday and Nina wants us to create a card with an outdoor winter activity on it.
I decided to use my new Stampendous stamp I got at Michaels called Snowy Sled.  Aren't those sledding snowmen just the cutest?  I colored them with Promarkers and added Fun Flock to their hat brims, cuffs and to the snow under the sled.  I added details to the jackets with my white gel pen.  The sentiment is from Verve Light My World and the DSP is from American Crafts Wish List 6x6 pad.  I mounted the image panel with foam tape.

Be sure to check out all the great winter activity cards over at Merry Monday.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. Darling trio of snowmen, JoAnn - they look like they're having a blast sledding! Just love the blue clad one between the ones with red and green - really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable snowmen sledding down the hill, JoAnn. Love your background paper. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flock detail really makes this card FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joann,
    What a adorable card those jolly snowmen downhill sledding. I just love it have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what fun! These snowmen look like they're having the best time! Beautifully colored too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...what a sweet little scene these snowmen make sledding down the hill! And you colored them just beautifully too JoAnn...I love all the little details on their jackets and the hats! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable, JoAnn! Love the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn, this trio of snowmen are just so cute flying down the hill...you jazzed up these little guys and the rest of the card to really make this a masterpiece! What a gorgeous card and fun too...I love their happy smiley faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the flocking just MAKES the card, JoAnn! It caught my eye right away. I usually use Tulip paint that I heat with a heat gun to puff it up, but I think your flocking is more soft and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is adorable! It looks just like a scene from a childhood Christmas movie! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely fun image JoAnn perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.