Thursday, November 9, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Use Circles

Hello and Happy Thursday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this week our "Toppings" option is to use circles on your card.


For my card I used some DSP from DCWV Basics 6x6 pad and matted it with SU Early Espresso cut with a scallop die from MFT Blueprints 20.  The circles were cut with MFT dies also in white and Early Espresso.  I added some felt flowers that I had cut awhile back and never used.  I don't remember which die I used to cut them. The die cut sentiment is from an Inmpression Obsession die set #DIE174-W

Be sure to check out all my teammates cards over at Seize the Birthday.  There are so many different ways to use circles on your card, I am sure you will be inspired.  Hope you will play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. These yellow flowers are so bright and happy, Joanne! They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty flower card,
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you encircled your flowers JoAnn! Such a great card! I am doing well and hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the country feel of this card, JoAnn. Your felt daisies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.