Monday, November 20, 2017

Merry Monday #266 - Santa

Hello and happy Monday friends.  It is time for a new Merry Monday Challenge and this week Sue wants us to use a Santa on our Christmas card.  I hope you are busy getting your Christmas cards done.  It is only five weeks until Christmas.

I used this cute Santa, tree and sentiment from MFT Jingle All the Way.  I colored them with Copics and Promarkers and cut them out with the matching dies.  I punched out some ornaments from red, gold, and silver glitter paper, and then added Wink of Stella to the star to make it glittery also.  I mounted them on DSP embossed with SU Stripes EF.  I added a piece of different woodgain paper across the bottom and colored the shadow in, but got it a little darker than what I wanted.. The red check paper is from American Crafts Crimson 6x6 pad.  I added black mats and punched the scallop border with a retired SU border punch.  The image panel and the sentiment are both mounted with foam tape.

I hope you will check out all the great inspiration by my teammates over at Merry Monday and join us in this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. I love these Santa's from MFT such fun and trendy, great card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Santa scene, JoAnn, and I love the wood background! Perfect with the designer paper and the scalloped border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh JoAnn this is such an adorable little scene...I love your background "wallpaper" or "paneling"! and Santa holding the list is too cute! I hope you have a most blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Heart Hugs, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Santa card, JoAnn. Love all the dimension that you have created on you card. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....how cute! Who wouldn't love to receive such a sweet card!?!? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable card :) Had an extra giggle as Facebook has a Naughty and Nice friends quiz you can run and I had a good giggle at who FB placed on which side LOL! Congrats on being featured on the VLV blog too. Blessings for a wonderful Thanksgiving ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweet scene that you've created, JoAnn! A wonderful job of coloring and decorating the tree! I hope to get time to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute card JoAnn...you used one of my favorite stamp sets from MFT! Hope you've been having a great week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute! I love the fluff you put on his beard and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card JoAnn, I love your darling Santa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.