Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Anniversary Wishes for JUGS

I used this week's challenge at Just Us Girls-hearts to make an anniversary card for a couple at church. The hearts theme made it perfect for an anniversary card.
I used my new Inlay Heart die from Poppystamps.  First I cut if from white CS, and then from SU Lost Lagoon CS.  I fussy cut around the Lost Lagoon heart and then glued it over the white heart after stamping the white panel with MFT Balloon Strings Background stamp in Pool Party ink.  I added a piece of DSP under the heart cutout and adhered the panel to SU Pool Party CS base.  I added Eyelet Outlet glitter enamel dots to the center of the hearts.  The photo does not do the card justice as it is so much prettier IRL.  The sentiment is from Verve's Everlasting Love set stamped in Lost Lagoon ink.  I cut this with an MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags die, placed it back in the die and cut the other end.  I fussy cut the mat from Lost Lagoon CS and then mounted it with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous JoAnn. Love those hearts & all the extra work you put into them ... Always love stopping by to see your creations...
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the inlayed heart die and monochromatic design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, fab. anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet anniversary card, perfect really. I love the soft blue color, and that die is so gorgeous. I have never seen that one. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty hearts, JoAnn, and I love that background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.