Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Monday #269

Hello friends and happy Monday.  It is time for a new challenge at Merry Monday and this week Debbie has a color challenge for us.  She wants us to use 3 colors from the inspiration photo.
I am using red, light green and dark green on my card.
I tried several different shots but couldn't get the lighting right on my card, it may be the gold foil letters throwing the lighting off.  It is actually just a little darker IRL.  The green paper is from SU Be Merry Christmas paper and the red is from Love Nicole Seasons Greetings 6x6 pad.  The wreath is from a Sizzix Tim Holtz set, Happiest Holidays.  It has a stamp, 2 dies and embossing folder.  I fussy cut the center of the wreath as it had a sentiment in the middle and I didn't want that.  I colored the wreath and ribbon with Promarkers.  The J and Y are from SU Large Letters Framelits dies cut from gold foil paper and mounted with foam tape.  The wreath is also mounted with foam tape.  The banners are cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax dies.

Now don't forget to check out all the fabulous inspiration by the designers over at Merry Monday.  I hope you will join us.

I am also linking up with Muse: Christmas Visions  - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. Just love your wreath O, JoAnn - perfect with the foil letter to form JOY!! Great papers too and I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, JoAnn, I can see the sparkle, so all is well, but I know how hard it is to take good pictures when the sky is dark all day long! Your wreath is fantastic, love that ribbon throught he greenery! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the traditional colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the traditional colours and the clever twist of using the wreath as your 'o'! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, such a pretty wreath to use as your "O" in Joy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card JoAnn and I love anything with the word "JOY" on it...looks like we were thinking alike for this week! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!!! I love the colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of these colors, JoAnn! It's so hard to get the color right with foil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty JoAnn! I must try this technique with the "o"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.