Wednesday, August 12, 2026

New Birthday Card

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share made with some new dies from Brass & Bliss.
The flower is cut 4 times from SU Lemon Lolly using the largest flower die from Build a Bloom Chamomile Die.  I blended Daffodil Delight ink to the centers before layering them together, and then added a pretty rhinestone to the center.  The buds are cut from SU Boho Blue with a die from Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms.  The darker green leaves are cut with a die that has no name.  The white frame is cut with Brass & Bliss Decorative Floral Circle Die - isn't it pretty.  I stamped the sentiment from The Greetery's Arched Sentiments.  The frame is mounted on a Boho Blue panel embossed with SU Exposed Brick EF and glued to a white card base.  Then I glued the flower & foliage on the left side and my card was done.

I will add this to the JUGS Challenge - die week (I used a lot of dies)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
  



6 comments:

  1. Blue-tiful! Love the colours. Great design, too. I wished B&B sold to Canada... can't even view their website. 😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty JoAnn! Boho Blue has always been one of my favorite colors and I was so bummed when they retired it! I love the new die from Brass & Bliss...it takes your card to an elegant level!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful combination of color and texture, JoAnn! I'm loving the flourishing font of that happy birthday!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card JoAnn. The flower is so pretty and I love that decorative circle die. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that company, JoAnn. That fancy floral circle die is lovely and a great place to show off the beautiful yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the fancy die cut in the background! This is pretty, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.