Thursday, November 4, 2021

Just Us Girls - Leaves

 Hello friends.  I have a card I made for Just Us Girls - Leaves.  


I thought about what leaves I wanted to use and I decided these holly leaves from SU Christmas Gleaming (retired) would be perfect.


I stamped the holly leaves 3 times and colored them with SU Old Olive and Balmy Blue blends and added Wink of Stella to the berries.  I fussy cut the images, as there is no matching die.  I glued them all together overlapping one of the berries, and mounted them with foam tape.  The plaid pattern paper is retired but is mounted on a white panel along with a strip of Night of Navy and Sahara Sand, which is embossed with the Subtle EF.  Merry Christmas is cut from gold foil with a Creative Expressions die and glued to the Sahara Sand panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty holly and a very elegant die cut sentiment! Have a great weekend, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.