Saturday, November 6, 2021

Sending Hugs

 Hello friends. I have a card to share today that I made for a friend who had back surgery a little while ago and is still recovering.


I used the colors from the Color Hues Challenge - Orange and Brown, to color the flowers from Honey Bee's Cosmos stamp and dies.  I used two flowers from the set and colored them with SU Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake Blends.  I added a little Soft Suede in the centers for the flowers.  I used the Stitched Circles Cover Plate by Reverse Confetti to die cut the white panel and mounted it on a Crumb Cake card base.  I mounted the flowers with foam tape.  The sentiment from SU Eden's Garden is stamped in Early Espresso ink on an oval die cut and mounted to a Crumb Cake scallop oval die cut, then mounted with foam tape to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers, JoAnn! A sweet way to send a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this will brighten your friend's day as it is another gorgeous card! As for that cover-plate die...I love it! When will the want or have to have ever stop! LOL. Thanks for being with us at Color Hues! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Beautiful colouring. Your friend will love and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the large floral and the texture underneath is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers again that beautiful background--wow such a fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love that background panel! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.