Tuesday, December 10, 2019

a little Birthday Wish for a Great Friend

I made this card for a special friend's birthday.  I am sharing over at Just Us Girls - Anything Goes.
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Birthday Greetings.  The embossed frame is made with SU Heirloom Frames Dies & Embossing Folders.  The pattern paper is from SU Woven Heirlooms DSP.  The flowers are from SU Floral Essence stamped in Rococo Rose.  I stamped 1 large flower and 3 small ones, then fussy cut them out.  I layered a small flower over the large flower with foam tape.  The leaves are die cut with a retired die.  The mat is Rococo Rose card.  I love the way it turned out and hope my friend will also.

I am also linking to The Flower Challenge - use a die.  (the frame and leaves are cut with dies).

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers and a gorgeous frame, JoAnn! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floral arrangement is so pretty with that frame die, JoAnn. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge and Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! I love the oval framing. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.