Monday, December 16, 2019

A Christmas Card for The Flower Challenge

I have another Christmas card to share for the The Flower Challenge - Use a Die.  

I have used a couple of dies for this card - Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia and Lattice Rectangles.  I layered 2 middle poinsettias and 1 small poinsettia, and added a gold gem stone to the middle.  The leaves are also made with the middle poinsettia and trimmed.  The fern is punched with an older punch which is now broken, :(   The sentiment is from The Project Bin Luke 2, embossed in gold.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is even prettier in real life, my friend! Thanks so much for sending me this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layered lacy dies, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an elegant design! The white in white layers are creating a beautiful backdrop for the pretty poinsettias! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge, JoAnn!!! Happy Birthday and have a wonderful birthday weekend :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.